Solar Water Pumps and Systems for Wells, Irrigation and Livestock
The sun is the natural source of energy for an independent water supply. Solar water pumps and systems operate anywhere that the sun shines, and the longer it shines, the more water they pump. When its cloudy, they pump less water, but often you need less water when it is cloudy.
Photovoltaic modules, the power source for solar water pump systems, have no moving parts, require no maintenance and last for decades. A properly designed solar water pumping system will be efficient, simple and reliable. Solar water pump systems operate on direct current,
(1) Waterproof grade: IP65
(2) VOC range
24V / 36Vcontroller: 18V-50V;
48V controller: 30V-96V;
72V controller: 50V-150V;
110V controller: 60V-180V
(3) Ambient temperature: -15 ° C ~ 60 ° C
(4) Maximum input current: 15A
(5) Automatically start and stop working when the well is no water.
(6) Water proof and leak-proof; Double seal effect.
(7) Mppt function, thee solar power utilization rate is higher.
(8) Frequency conversion function: It can automatically run with frequency conversion according to the solar power,and user also can change the speed of
(9)Soft start: no inrush current, protect the pump motor
(10) Automatic charging function; Guarantee the pump normaly working, meanwhile charge the battery; And when there is no sunshine, the battery can make the pump continuously working.
SURFACE SOLAR CENTRIFUGAL PUMP PARAMETE
|Model||Power||Voltage||Max flow(m3/h)||Max head(m)||Outlet(inch)|
HOW TO CHOOSE A PUMP
Confirm you technical requiremt
How deep is your well(bore hole)?
How far is the distance between tank and well?
What's you requirement about the flow(L/H)?
Compare your requiremt with out product
Calculate"Actual Pump Head"and find the proper pump with the right head
Then you can choose the pump you want according todifferent folw and prices.
CONTROLLER INTERNAL WIRING DIAGRAM
HOW TO CHOOSE SOLAR PANEL
The solar PV system voltage needs to meet the voltage range in the figure below. For example: The DCPM21-14-72-750 model matches the solar panel voltage between 50V～150V.