4 INCH SOLAR PUMP WITH S/S IMPELLER
|4" STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER SOLAR PUMP|
|Model||Power||Voltage||Max flow(m3/h)||Max head(m)||Outlet(inch)|
HOW TO CHOOSE A PUMP
Confirm you technical requiremt
How deep is your well(bore hole)?
How far is the distance between tank and well?
What's you requirement about the flow(L/H)?
Compare your requiremt with out product
Calculate"Actual Pump Head"and find the proper pump with the right head
Then you can choose the pump you want according todifferent folw and prices.
(1) MPPT function, the highest solar utilization rate
(2) The 24V/48V/72V/110V controller has an automatic charging function to ensure that the solar pump is charged while charging the battery; in the absence of sunlight, the battery can keep the solar pump working continuously.
(3) Digital display of power, voltage, current, speed and other working conditions
(4) Frequency conversion function: It can automatically convert the frequency according to the sunlight power, and can also manually adjust the speed operation according to actual needs.
(5) Automatic power on and off
(6) Waterproof and sealed: double sealing effect
(7) High temperature resistance: up to 85℃ high temperature
(8) Soft start: no inrush current, protect the pump motor
(9) High/low voltage protection, overcurrent/overload protection, stator coil never burns
CONTROLLER INTERNAL WIRING DIAGRAM
HOW TO CHOOSE SOLAR PANEL
The solar PV system voltage needs to meet the voltage range in the figure below. For example: The 4DSC5-45-48-500 model matches the solar panel voltage between 30V～96V.